Do you have thousands of photos on your phone?
PicStackr iphone photos app provides you with a simple and enjoyable way to manage your phones camera roll. You can go through your photos and organise them into albums with a swipe or a click. PicStackr also provides an easy way to delete photos, letting you know the amount of space that will be saved when they are removed. PicStackr keeps track of the photos you’ve organised, and lets you share whole albums!
Integrated with iPhone Photos App
PicStackr integrates with the iPhone Photos App so all the albums which you create will be available across all devices and applications that are connected to your iCloud Photos
These albums will be available when using the iOS Share Feature that integrates with most of your other favorite apps as well! Which makes it easier for sharing your photos with others and to social media
Watch the Video See How it Works
Here’s a walkthrough of how the PicStackr iphone photos app works, you can swipe right to skip to the next photo, swipe left to add a photo to the trash. You can zoom in on the image by clicking it, and change the names of the albums in the settings menu. When you’re finished deleting photos remember to empty the trash can!
- How many people have a Camera Roll with over 10,000 Photos and Videos? It's an endless list of photos from screenshots and memes, to photos from parties and family occasions. With PicStackr, you'll be able to add these photos to albumsSo instead of going through a seemingly endless camera roll, you'll have a structured album system. PicStackr keeps track of the photos you've already organised so you know what you've gone through!
- Have you any embarrassing photos that you don't want other people to see? Easily delete or add your private photos into an album. You can then use the iPhones Photos app to hide them from your camera rollWe're looking into a better solution for managing private photos as an additional feature of the app. So look out for it in a future release! If you're really interested in that feature, let us know on twitter @picstackr
- Getting photos printed is always going to be one of the best ways to enjoy photos. Individual photos that you can stick on a wall or frame, or even a full photobook can easily be made when you're albums are all organised.Shutterfly and Photobox offer a great service of photobook printing. With great online applications that make it fun and easy to print your photos over the internet and delivered to your door
- Vacations are great, and a time where people take lots of photos! PicStackr is a great way to enjoy looking back over your travelling photos, and to group them into albums! Keep track of the different places you went, or the different things you didKeep the memories organised and together so that they are easier to share with your friends and find again in the future. You can print them, or post them on social media after you've got them all organised together
- People love to share recipes online and people also love taking photos of their food. There are some great social media food accounts on Facebook and Snapchat that allow you to screenshot the ingredientsKeep all your food images together so that you're not searching through your camera roll when it comes time to buy the ingredients and make the meal! There are some great healthy meals by FitMenCook and The Body Coach you should try!
- Have you any embarrassing photos that you don't want other people to see? Easily delete or add your private photos into an album. You can then use the iPhones Photos or the Private Photo Vault app to hide them from your camera rollWe're looking into a better solution for managing private photos as an additional feature of the app. So look out for it in a future release! If you're really interested in that feature, let us know on twitter @picstackr
- Keep all your work related images together. Create albums for the different projects you're working on a add all the photos related to itDocument all of your receipts by just taking a photo of them. Then easily go back through your camera roll to find them all. This is a great way to save time managing expenses
- Posting photos online is a great way to share whats going on in your life. Tagging friends in photos and letting people know how you are doing on your travelsWhether it's posting individual photos to Instagram, or uploading full albums to Facebook, Flickr, or Pinterest, you can now share full albums to people, and social media! Just watch out for social media limits!
Very intuitive and quick way to keep your photos organized!Nice App!SRTWA711View on App Store
Best App for organising photos!Eric340795View on App Store
The prospect of sorting out 13,000 photos was painful, but this app makes it really easy. User friendly, and upgrade is worth it!lannageeView on App Store
I found this app great for organising albums before I upload them on social media. Holiday moments, nights out, family trips.... So quick and easy!CloWilkinsView on App Store
As a huge fan of organised albums and making photobooks online, PicStackr makes it super easy to sort through all my photos efficiently and create folders for everything! With albums for family pics, recipes, documents and bills to pay, this app is great! Highly recommend!alialiali1234View on App Store